Thursday, March 14, 2013

OKay..So apparently I'm co-worker and I'm so going to work >:P not fair right?! I came up with the name for the blog..so HA!! Anyway Owner was right we are here to talk about people being what I call stupid on the web even though sometimes I am part of the stupid. People are on the Internet a little to much now and days. I feel like most of the time its not a problem, but if you are constantly checking it then you most likely have a problem and its not your fault. Society today actually calls that we do this because for many reason which most of us choose to ignore.
Reasons:
1) To find out what we like and don't like, to sell the info to advertisement companies 
2) To connect people to family, friends & people around the world
3)What is truly private to us and what is not
4) Recent news and issues about Social Media
5) Is it really worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment